- Video and Demos
- Sponsor Green Travel
- Get Involved: Green Action
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Website Development Tutorial + SpaceShare Contracting
- Preparation Basics
- Avoiding Problems, Nonprofit Client Perspective
- Should You Hire SpaceShare?
- Websites Developed by SpaceShare and Allies
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Vision & Plan
- People at SpaceShare
- Volunteer, Intern or Work at SpaceShare
- Our Logo & Tag-line
Summer Intern 2009
I am mostly working on marketing for SpaceShare: contributing to the creation of publicity material and finding places that may be interested. My other project is the Campaign to Green the Hotel Stars Campaign, the goal of which is to encourage the hotel star rating systems to use green as a criteria, at the Green Events Guide. I hope to gain a lot of experience writing and learning skills about management of projects.
This summer I am also a Communications intern for a nonprofit called the Women of Color Resource Center. I work on internet and general publicity for our BrownBag Lunch Series and anything else I am interested in (such as writing for the blog).