- Video and Demos
- Sponsor Green Travel
- Get Involved: Green Action
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Website Development Tutorial + SpaceShare Contracting
- Preparation Basics
- Avoiding Problems, Nonprofit Client Perspective
- Should You Hire SpaceShare?
- Websites Developed by SpaceShare and Allies
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Vision & Plan
- People at SpaceShare
- Volunteer, Intern or Work at SpaceShare
- Our Logo & Tag-line
Our diamond logo is based on the high occupancy symbol from carpool lanes. Sometimes you'll see them with a "2" or "3" inside the diamond to indicate the number of people considered a carpool. Our logo uses an asterix: in Perl, the programming language of SpaceShare's original carpool software, an asterix represents "as many as will fit."
We've had a few tag-lines over the years, but always focus on the tension between resources and communities. Relying on communities makes them stronger while relying on resources uses them up. Since SpaceShare works for a variety of events, our tools vary, and we use these two today:
Replacing Cars with Community, or
Replacing Resources with Community.
The highway sign is a public domain image from the US FHWA Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices.