- Video and Demos
- Sponsor Green Travel
- Get Involved: Green Action
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Website Development Tutorial + SpaceShare Contracting
- Preparation Basics
- Avoiding Problems, Nonprofit Client Perspective
- Should You Hire SpaceShare?
- Websites Developed by SpaceShare and Allies
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Vision & Plan
- People at SpaceShare
- Volunteer, Intern or Work at SpaceShare
- Our Logo & Tag-line
We fund our environmental mission in part by developing dynamic websites. SpaceShare combines web expertise with a focus on community building around events.
We're happy to build the website for your event, and integrate green travel tools and community building. In early 2010 we plan to have a generic events website template, but this is your opportunity to get personalized attention and a site built by event web experts exactly to your needs, all on a reduced budget.
Our main areas of focus:
- Building out the matching engine that runs the carpooling system for other connections.
- Online discussion forums and community building.
- Drupal websites, especially for nonprofits and for event planners.
We offer quality work, a minimum of buzzwords, and know how to take a project from start to finish on time and on budget. Discounts for nonprofits, of course.
Please contact us directly to discuss your needs, or explore our web development section.